In today’s hyperconnected world, the demand for fast, performant application experiences has never been greater. Business-critical applications and websites can no longer tolerate any slow down or disruption to the user experience. Even a few milliseconds of latency can result in revenue loss.
Yet, it’s never been more challenging to optimize application delivery for speed and performance. That’s because modern application delivery environments are diverse, complex, and highly distributed across data centers, clouds, CDNs, and edge locations. Today’s application users are just as diverse and distributed across the globe.
In this environment, conditions change quickly and unpredictably. Organizations must be able to continuously observe this environment to detect potential performance issues early and take immediate action to steer application traffic around them.
Join NS1 for a discussion on how organizations can leverage modern data-driven DNS solutions to optimize application performance and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
In this webcast, we’ll explore:
- Why and how to leverage DNS-based solutions to improve application performance
- How diverse telemetry and real user monitoring (RUM) data can help you make smarter application delivery decisions
- How automation can help you to do it at a global scale
Who Should Attend:
- SRE (Site Reliability Engineer), Network Engineer, IT architect, Security Engineer, Application Engineers
- CTO, CIO, CISO’s or other leaders responsible for leading digital transformation at their company